Sunday, February 1, 2009







The begining of February...for me it is sort of the turning point from winter to spring...after all the days are lengthening (yea!) and there it is a little warmer. Maybe I am grasping at straws, but what the heck.
I am working on a couple of pieces. Finishing touchs on "The Gate to Summer Pasture" and "Save the Last Dance". "Save..." will be my donation to the Hospice of Walla Walla fund raising event. next weekend. I am working on plans for some show pieces for this year as well.

Just in the negotiations for a show at La Chateau Winery. Wonderful wall space that will show my work well. I am excited about the space.

It is sad for me that Luscious By Nature is closing. They were a fabulous dining spot and they graciously showed my work two times this year with good sales. They were the kindest people to work with and wish them well with new ventures. Daman made the BEST drinks, ever...

Have Kate home recuperating after surgery. She is doing good, but 3 abdominal surgeries in 3 months is major, laproscopic or not. She goes back to school March 1...hopefully well and full of energy once again.

February should be filled with activity around here...Hospice fundraiser, then Little Theater is doing "On Golden Pond" with our friend Jeff in a lead role. Planning a little trip to Portland with Kate as well.



I am excited to have registered for a monotype workshop at Crow's Shadow Institute in March. I am looking forward to learning something from Frank as he is my hero when it comes to monotypes...love his stuff.



FaceBook is a spot to keep track of my whereabouts as well...It has grown quite large, starting as a way to get photos easily of my kids in MT...lot of friends on that as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment