Wednesday, February 25, 2009


I have submitted a couple of images to Allied Arts for their Juried Art Show...we'll see if the juror opts for any to be included in the show!
I submitted Cheat Grass Hills and The River at Pepper Bridge...
I am working on shows for 2009. So far I have a solo show at La Chateau Winery. They are a new winery at airport complex in Walla Walla. They occupy the old home of Clay in Motion across the road from the airport terminal. It is wonderful bright space. Expect to see a few large pieces in the show! The show is open for the months of April and May. We will probably due the artist reception right around the time of spring release, the first part of May.
I will participate in the Joseph Festival of Arts first weekend in June. It is a large show and exhibits some really good art, both 2 and 3D.
There will be new work at Whitman Cellars soon. Changing out wintery/fall paintings for some with the greens of spring! I am a residence artist there and always have 5-6 pieces hanging. Thank you Sally, Larry, John, et al.
I just picked up a small set of the pan pastels. I haven't stuck my paws in them yet, but they look amazing. The set came with all these sponges and applicators. It's almost like a cosmetic counter with lush colors of eyeshadow. Once I try some, I will let it be known how they seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment