Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I decided to do something this holiday season that I have contemptated for some time...an open house at my home showing some current paintings and monotypes available for sale. There's a lot of activity in Walla Walla this time of year with winter barrel tasting weekend the first full weekend of December and some holiday craft shows the weekend following Thanksgiving....so why not? Some creative lighting, moving some furniture around to open up the living room and dining room and converting it temporarily into "gallery" space. So 938 Mountain Park Drive will be "open" for art browsers and buyers on the weekend before Thanksgiving, after Thanksgiving and the first full weekend in December. I will have some handmade Christmas cards, greeting cards, coasters and prints to compliment the original pastel and acrylic paintings and monotypes. I will be open 10-4 each Saturday and Sunday and whenever by appointment. Below is my original website of nearly all my work over the past few years. The archives are all sold; some in the current portfolios are sold as well.

http://bonniegriffith.com

No comments:

Post a Comment