Sunday, November 30, 2008

walla walla pastel artist

It's the last day of the Holiday Open House and it has been a success! I will definitely consider doing it again. I love the fact that people who have bought paintings in the past are coming to buy another. I enjoyed meeting Tim whose Mom, Mary bought him a couple of paintings in the past...and he comes and buys "October Creek"...which won 1st in Professional division at Joseph Festival of Arts. It has gone to a good home!! Enjoy Tim! So fun to see the Stewart's and my friend Brenda. And of course the Miller's! Having Carolyn here has been great. She is a HUGE help and so good to just hang out with a 25+ year friend. It was special to have the mom and daughter come by and visit with the little girl about pastels. I gave her some paper to test drive with her pastels and wish her good success. It was fun to see Chris and talk about art and building...you rock girl! Thanks you everyone who stopped by...and Terri R for spreading the word from the Viticulture Bazaar!!
I will be working on a couple of requests for paintings this week...
The show at Saviah is hanging. I have a couple of places to put two small pieces. I'll take those out probably Tuesday and put up prices. The "4 Artists" show was looking good when I left on Wednesday. Diana is gracious to allow Jim, Sandra and myself into her space to show! Sandra and I will be staffing the art space at Saviah over Barrel Tasting weekend next weekend.
You know who has been the best - my Les. He mats and frames; put out numerous A-boards with Open signs on them leading folks to our not-so-easy to find residence. Cheers, buddy!
Check the blog regularly for new work...no more daily paintings for awhile :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment