Sunday, January 10, 2010

painting from the heart







Day two of the workshop and I am always happy to see positive results from students. We had great results, a lot of laughs and things learned from everyone. What a way to spend a weekend! Painting with and helping friends develop their own styles and techniques of pastel painting!



I managed to stay on track and get my painting-a-day completed. I think I even sreated some interest in the workshop group to do something like that....maybe not for 100 days or even 30 days, but for a few days. They know, I know and you probably know that by painting every day you enhance your skill level.....






I am going to post the three days of paintings that I just photographed tonight on this blog...best wishes and happy painting to your fellow painters!



No comments:

Post a Comment